By Cathy Meyer, About.com Guide
Conflict in marriage is to be expected, it is normal and even necessary for building a healthy marriage. Couples can handle marital conflict in ways that escalate the conflict or in ways that successfully address them. It is important to learn that when you marry you do not become one mind and should not expect to be in total agreement all the time.
- Five Tips For Dealing With Marital Conflict
- Stonewalling in Marital Relationships
- The Three Major Causes of Divorce
- Marital Problems That Often Lead To Divorce
- Tips For Dealing With Financial Stress
- Top 10 Causes of Marital Discord
- Is too Much Time Together Bad for Your Marriage?
- Are You Living in a Sexless Marriage?
- What is a midlife crisis?
- Surviving Your Spouse’s Midlife Crisis
- What Are The Differences Between Male And Female Midlife Crisis?
- How To Respond To Your Spouse’s Midlife Crisis
Sexual Problems in Marriage
Whether it is erectile dysfunction, differing libidos or loss of attraction for a spouse, most marriages are touched at one time or another by such sexual issues. Marital intimacy bonds a couple together, keeps the emotional connection between them strong. For this reason the one thing couples should not be doing without is sex. If you and your spouse are experiencing problems with intimacy in your marriage this page has articles and resources that will help you understand and work through those issues.
- Are You Living in a Sexless Marriage?
- Should You Be Making More Time For Sex?
- Testosterone Therapy, Male Menopause and Erectile Dysfunction
- Is Impotence and Erectile Dysfunction Damaging Your Marriage?
- Low Sex Drive and Libido in Women
- How Does Sexual Addiction Impact A Marriage?
- Is it Sexual Addiction or an Excuse for Cheating?
- Why The Passive Aggressive Woman Withholds Sex
- Passive Aggressive Men Who Withhold Sex
Is Divorce the Solution?
It is difficult to make the decision to divorce. It is difficult to know that divorce is the right decision for you, your spouse and all involved. All marriages go through times of trouble. What you do and how you react to the problems will greatly determine whether your marriage ends or survives. On this page you will find resources about some of the more common problems in a marriage.
- Do You Want a Divorce?
- Top 6 Signs Of Impending Divorce
- Is It Time To Give Up On Your Marriage?
- Four Valid Reasons to Divorce
- Did You Marry For All The Wrong Reasons?
- Warning Signs of a Troubles Marriage
- The Divorce Test
- Questions You Should Answer if You Are Considering Divorce
- Do You Want to Save Your Marraige?
- What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Staying Married?
- How to Find the Right Marriage Counselor
- What is Your Marriage Counselor's Job?
- The Benefits Of Marital Counseling
- "I Love You But I'm Not In Love With You"
- Divorce In Today's Economy
- How to Get Divorced E-Course
Domestic violence is usually very overt and easy to recognize. Sometimes though, abuse is covert and we may not even realize we are in an abusive relationship. Here you will find help in understanding abuse and identifying whether or not you are in an abusive relationship.
- A Comprehensive Look At Domestic Abuse
- Types of Domestic Abuse
- Identifying and Responding to Verbal Abuse
- Were You a Victim of Verbal Abuse?
- Are You a Victim of Emotional Abuse?
- The Negative Consequences of Domestic Abuse
- Withholding Sex as a Form of Punishment
- Is Passive Aggressive Behavior a Form of Covert Abuse?
- The Role Anger Plays in Passive Aggressive Behavior
- How to Leave an Abusive Marriage
- What is a Restraining Order?
- Are You a Victim of Stalking?
- The Need to Control and it's Relationship to Domestic Abuse
- Resources and Help for Victims of Domestic Abuse
When infidelity enters a marriage, the consequences are devastating. The basic foundation of marriage is trust. Once that trust is destroyed, it is hard to regain. On this page, you will find resources about infidelity, why it happens, how to respond to it and deal with the effects of it.
- Infidelity Advice
- Top 9 Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating
- The Negative Consequences of Infidelity
- How do I Know if my Spouse is Cheating?
- Reasons People Cheat
- The Other Man/Other Woman
- Why The Other Man/Other Woman Slept With Your Spouse
- The Difference Between an Emotional Affair and a Physical Affair