To rebuild your life after a divorce you may have to find a new home, build new friendships, start a new career or learn to live life as a single parent. How successful you are will depend on how well you were able to deal with the stress generated by your divorce.
1. How Successful Will You be After Divorce?
How you handle any conflict and anger you felt during your divorce plays a huge role in the kind of life you will live after your divorce is final. Whatever issues come up during divorce moving on and putting it all behind you depends on your attitude and how much work you are willing to do when it comes to rebuilding your life. The links below lead to articles about conflict, anger and dealing with the stress associated with divorce.
- How to Heal the Pain of Divorce
- Five Tips For Dealing With Anger During Divorce
- Top 7 Tips for Resolving Conflict
- Top 9 Tips for Dealing With Stress During Divorce
- How to Take Care of Yourself During and After Divorce
2. How Will You Support Yourself After Divorce?
The divorce is over, the legal issues have been dealt with but there are still financial issues to handle. The steps you take during and after your divorce will determine whether you are left strapped financially. The resources below will help you protect yourself after your divorce and help you move ahead to a financially productive future.
- How Will You Support Yourself After Divorce?
- Five Tips For Those Returning to the Work Force After Divorce
- How to Budget Money After Divorce
- Work From Home After Divorce
3. Adjusting to Being Single Again After Divorce
Getting the most out of being single means dreaming new dreams and developing new interests. The links below are to articles that will help you make the most of your second chance at life.
- How to Adjust to Being Single Again
- Tips and Advice for Single Parents
- Five Challenges Facing Single, Divorce Moms